Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#426 Process Cloud Service - Reusable Subprocesses

Simple scenario here -

Process A calling process B.

B has a human task -



















I now validate the application -







Let's look at the implementation of the Call activity -

Note: no processes in the dropdown list -













Reusable Subprocesses

So what's needed here is a reusable sun-process.
This is a process with a "None" start activity.

Here is mine - as you can see, I have added an Approval task.













I have also created data objects -












Now I can define the inputs/outputs for B -





Back in Process A - Call Activity -













Now the Data Associations for the Call -



























I also do the data associations in B -

First - Start Activity - Data Associations






Then, End Activity -









I deploy and test -

I see the human task in Workspace -









I approve and then check via Tracking.










Here is the audit trail (tree view) -


























No comments: