Monday, January 5, 2015

#363 Fixed Length File processing with SOA Suite 12c

Here is a simple example -

My flat file is as follows -










AccountNr (8 chars)
First name (10 chars)
Surname (10 chars)
CountryCode (2 chars)

I create an empty soa composite in JDev 12c and add a file adapter -















































































I set the field positions as follows -










Now I can set the field names and types -












































looks good!























I click the Test button (bottom right)























I now add a File adapter(Write) to the composite.
I added a new schema to the project, this will be used by the WriteCustomer2File.
This simply writes each customer record to a file.
















I will hardcode the status value in the following BPEL process Assign activity.

I add a BPEL process that will receive in my file and invoke the file adapter(Write)





I deploy and test -

I see 2 output files, 1 per customer -




































No comments: