Monday, September 27, 2021

#881 - OIC Pub/Sub with OCI Streaming Part 3

This final post in the series covers using the OCI Streaming adapter as a Trigger. 




This requires us to specify a connectivity agent in the connection definition. My Streaming api endpoint is public, so the connectivity agent can run anywhere e.g. on my laptop.


 













Here I leverage my agent group - NIALLC_AGENTGROUP. Now to the integration with OCI Streaming as trigger - 























I apply the same processing logic as in the previous posts - just a LOG action - 
























I activate and test - create a new product in Shopify - 



The integration that subscribes to the Shopify New Product event fires and publishes the message to the Stream.


 
The Streams Subscriber integration is triggered.










No comments: