Monday, July 5, 2021

#865 OIC --> Event Driven Integration with Oracle Commerce Cloud

 














Commerce Cloud provides us with webhooks, along us to hook into its events.
The setup is very simple - specify target url / credentials. I will use the example of Shopper Profile Create in this post.

I can easily create such a profile, using the Commerce Cloud REST api. That is the event. The Event API - Shopper Profile Create - will be configured to invoke an OIC integration.

Step 1- Create Integration with Commerce Cloud as Trigger




 
  









































I then add my Netsuite connection, configuring it for Contact Creation - 



































I map a couple of fields - 

















Activate the Integration and copy the endpoint url, this is needed for the Commerce Cloud webhook configuration.





 


Step 2 - Configure Commerce Cloud Webhook































I now create a Shopper Profile, using the Commerce Cloud REST api - 
























I return to OIC, and check out Tracking -












I validate in Netsuite - 


















No comments: