Thursday, July 4, 2019

#715 Visual Builder SaaS Look & Feel

I just noticed this today, while playing around with OIC.

Here I create a new VB application -



























I define my usual Orders Business Object -


























I then add it to a page and run the app -


















Nice!

So what about customising this?










Instead of Flow2 and Flow3, I want HR and Finance.




















root pages - shell









I re-run the app -













Clicking on HR will activate Flow 2 - so I need to amend that flow as well -










I then test -
















The only thing that's bugging me now is the My Application title.

I need to amend the root pages - shell again -
























Visual Builder - very intuitive, rich functionality.



No comments: