Sunday, November 15, 2020

#811 - OIC Nov 20 Release - Netsuite adapter New Features

 Searching on Item

Item and Transaction are super records which can have many constituent types.
For example -
Inventory Items - physical products that can be bought or sold.
Assembly Items - physical components that need to be assembled into a finished product.
There are also non-inventory items e.g. for digital assets etc.

















Before November - 














Now - 














In this simple example I will select an Inventory item, based on its internalId.  














The mapping is as follows - Note I am filtering on mapped fields -








 


operator is set to anyOf as this is a MultiSelectFieldOperator

I activate and test - btw. another new November 20 Release feature is that the body you use when testing is saved between tests -












The only response field I map is the display name.






Now a quick look at the structure returned by Netsuite -















Note the different item types, listed under recordList.

Now I test for this Assembly Item with the internalId 724.












I don't need to change the request mapping -









The Response mapping has been changed -





I activate and test -



























No comments: