Thursday, November 29, 2018

#669 - OIC --> VB CS Service Catalog

Here is a simple example of accessing the ERP service catalog via VB CS.









Open the context sensitive menu on the right and select Settings -







































Note the Catalog URL format for the REST APIs-

https://YourERP/fscmRestApi/otherResources/latest/interfaceCatalogs

Test -








Catalog is found, so let's leverage it in our VB CS App -

I begin by creating a new Service Connection -









Select from Catalog -














Click Sales and Service -











the objects are displayed - I need to select an object and then the relevant endpoints















I select contacts -





















Note the 114 endpoints - good reason for going thru Integration and it's business friendly adapters!
For this simple example, I just select GET contacts
































I select the GET /contacts api -

























I click Test -
























Great stuff!
Next step would be to simply leverage this in my app -
























No comments: