Thursday, June 26, 2014

#10 SOA 12c New Features - Enterprise Scheduler (ESS)

SOA 12c comes with its own OOTB scheduler.
It is integrated in em






















Job Definition is simple - here is a list of the possible job types -


















An API is also available, so you can schedule jobs programatically.

Here is a simple example - I have depoyed the following sync BPEL process.
















I now define a job to execute this conposite every 2 minutes -

For this I will need the BPEL process wsdl -



http://localhost:7001/soa-infra/services/default/BPEL4ESSApp/nialltestprocess_client_ep?WSDL















I enter the wsdl url, then press Go







Here I can specify the operation and enter a payload


















I am using the obiquitous order, which probably doesn't make much sense from
a functional persepctive. But I'm sure you can extrapolate from this.
















I now submit a job request













I select my job definition -
















I can now specify the schedule -





































I then check the composite instances in em

and see that they are being created every 2 minutes.
















No comments: