Tuesday, April 21, 2026

#1140 - Fusion AI Agent Studio - leveraging OIC Tools

Introduction 

Here is my ubiquitous order processing agent, running on Fusion AI Agent Studio.

So what did I need to do here? Thanks to my esteemed colleague, Gianni C. for steering me on the right path. 

First step is to create a connection to my OIC MCP Server. 


I click on Tools - 

Access the OIC Tools

The tool configuration includes the MCP Server URL, from my OIC project.


When defining the tool, the data, required to connect to OIC, is provided as a json structure - 


{"grant_type": "client_credentials","client_id": "yourClientId","client_secret":"yourSecret","scope":"https://yourOICscope.ocp.oraclecloud.com:443urn:opc:resource:consumer::all"}

Now to the Agent, that will leverage the tool -


Create the Agent

Here I've added the Tools, just created -

Create the Agent Team

I created this with type=Supervisor - 

Now to testing...

Test Fusion AI Studio Agent 

process the following order - order nr 2525, customer is Renate Commiskey, product is iBike, price is 4567, country is Ireland, email address is niall.commiskey@oracle.com

I validate in OIC Observability - 











No comments: