Wednesday, April 15, 2026

#1137 - Infobip & OIC - the Automation, AI Agents and Omnichannel mix

Infobip is an Oracle partner, with a compelling offering on the Oracle Marketplace, that makes it simple to leverage multiple communication channels from OIC integrations - 

It also offers lots more so do check it out here.

The omnichannel services surface via an adapter in OIC - 

Let's configure it - 

Now to leveraging this new connection in an integration - 

The Invoke is configured as follows - 

Very simple. Here are the other channels offered - 

Back to my SMS example - 

The Sender number is one I got from my colleagues at Infobip. To, is set to a cell number, contained in the request payload. Text is set to the message or text contained in the request payload.

I expose this integration as an Agentic AI Tool, and edit my order processing agent accordingly.


I extend the agent prompt template to include cell nr - 


I now run my ubiquitous order processing agent, passing the usual data, as well as cell nr.

The order is processed successfully - 

and I get the SMS.


I can also send order confirmations, via WhatsApp -

I add this integration as a tool to my orders processing agent - 


I check my iPhone - 


Summa Summarum

This post has just looked at a small subset of Infobip functionality, namely leveraging the Infobip adapter in OIC. 

This adapter is available from the Integration Store - 


Read all about the offering on the Oracle Marketplace - 

then contact Infobip via Visit Seller -


 























 

No comments: