Wednesday, September 30, 2026

#1178 - Moving integrations to Projects and then promoting from Dev to Test

Introduction

Let's check this out, based on the following simple example - create my order. This integration exists in the global space on my dev and test OIC instances. I want to see what happens when I move this integration into a project, and then deploy the project to my Test instance.

On Dev, I "move" create my order to a project, with keep global url checked.


In the project, I change the mapping for the status field from -


to - 

I test the project based url -

I test the global url - 

Now to Test - 

Here the global create order integration is activated.


My next step is to import the project to Test.


The project has been imported successfully - 
I activate the integration in the project, after changing the mapping of the status field to -



 

I run the global space integration again - 

The value of the status field is - 

{
    "orderNr": "123",
    "status": "order created by
project based integration
on OIC Test"
}


I test the project based url -



Summa Summarum

The intelligence in respect of keeping the global url is maintained, when you promote a project from one OIC service instance to another.

 



 
 



No comments: