Kudos to my colleague Valeria C. and the OCI Logging Analytics team for creating these compelling dashboards. These dashboards are based on the OCI Service Metrics relevant for OIC, and the OIC log data pushed to OCI Logging Service.
It's maybe a good idea to check out my previous posts on OCI Logging and OCI Logging Analytics, if you're totally new to this area -
Lig dúinn tosú, as we say in Ireland -
Oracle Integration: Health Overview
- Environments - my OIC instance fleet
- Integrations - number of distinct integrations that have been executed in the time period selected e.g. sync_SFDC_contact_to_ERP, createNewCustomer_Netsuite etc.
- Integration Instances - Number of instance flows in the selected time period.
- Instances in Error Hospital - number of errored instances available for re-submission.
- Instances in Error Hospital - bar chart representation of the above.
- Instance By Environments - see at a glance the work distribution over multiple OIC instances
- Instances By Integration ID - see at a glance the load distribution over integrations e.g. 30% of my flows are for the integration createNewOrder-Netsuite. Business is good!
- Instances in Catch Fault - details instances where faults have been caught via OIC Fault Handlers.
- Number of Inbound Requests - number of request processed by the OIC engine - this will also include integrations called via local invoke
- Inbound Request Processing Time P95 - see at a glance, how integrations are performing.
- Number of Outbound Requests - check out the number of invokes made from OIC integrations e.g. the integration createNewCustomer_Netsuite invoking Netsuite.
- Outbound Request Invocation Time - check out the performance of your outbound invokes.
- Potential Issues - this is a very interesting widget that trawls the logs for potential issues - let's look at some -
Oracle Integration Key Metrics
Oracle Integration Time Taken Analysis
- Enable Logging for your OIC Instance - this is done via OIC management in the OCI Console -