Thursday, December 21, 2017

#612 OIC Trial - adding Integration Insight

I return to the main Cloud Service page -















3 ocpus are used, leaving one for Integration Insight.

I click on Create Service -

































































Take a coffee break -




















I can now open the Insight Instance -


























I can open the Insight design time -





















Now all we need to do is register our OIC instance for Insight -

I just enter the Integration/Process url -
Fomat: https://yourInstanceName-yourDomain.gbcom-south-1.oraclecloud.com









































Now we have the full stack in the Insight instance.

I could, of course, do the same in the Integration/Process instance.











I click Register and enter the url for the Insight instance.






































so simple!

No comments: