Wednesday, October 15, 2014

#340 Adaptive Case Management 12c --> Leveraging Milestone Durations

Here is my simple example -








The Milestone - M2 Approval Completed has a duration of 5 minutes.









I see this highlighted in the Case UI
















Now, I have added a rule to activate another activity, when this duration is exceeded.

Currently, my activity list is as follows -

















The rule is as follows -













So what happens after 5 minutes?

The specified "ApprovalOverdueActivity" is now available.



The Milestones panel also reflects this timeout.















Naturally, I could have added the Milestone name to the rule condition as well.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Niall,

Can you elaborate on how to modify the duration of one milestone as a result of the start of another? Like on reach of milestone 'phase1-started' the milestone 'phase1-completed' should be 5 minutes.

Thanks in advance.