Tuesday, May 14, 2019

#708 OIC Taleo EE (OTAC) - Create Requisition

























As you can see, I am looking to hire a philosopher.
The above "Requisition" was created via the Taleo UI.

But how could I leverage OIC to do the same?

My first port of call was TCC -

As per the previous post - I need a wrapsoap file describing the Requisition.

Now I am just kicking the tyres - I have no sample input csv file, I don't know what a
Requisition looks like; so where do I start?

Taleo Connect Client







































Note the pre-selected columns, these come from the template.




















I save the import file -






















Once saved, I can generate a .csv file -




















You may need to set the path to Excel first -










I rename and amend the file as follows -







Now to the Configuration File -



























I specify my sample csv -
























Save the Configuration file and then run -






































Note that I do not have a link under Wrap SOAP.

Back to the Configuration Definition -

Set the Temporary files folder -














Save and re-execute

Links to the files are now available -

























Click on the Wrap Soap link and save the file -

























Oracle Integration Cloud


Extrapolate from post #705 to create the OIC integration.
Click here



No comments: