Friday, May 10, 2019

#707 Oracle Process Cloud - linking to a process instance

Use case here - Customer wants a process creator to be notified when a process has completed.
In this case, an email containing a link to the process history in Workspace.















The link should bring me here -
























The link has the following format -
(thanks to my esteemed colleagues Eduardo and Sudhakar for this)

https://yourOIC/ic/process/workspace/faces/jsf/instance/pcsAuditTrailPage.jspx?instanceId=yourProcessInstanceID

I try this out with the my instance id -




















Now to my process - not the most complex of processes, I'm sure you will agree.















I add a Notification activity before Completed















and also a Data Association -

















The variables are then used to construct the email.











No comments: