Monday, May 6, 2019

#705 Syncing Customers/Contacts from your CRM to Netsuite



Building on from previous posts -
Here I will sync Sales Cloud customer/contacts with Netsuite.

Essentially I will subscribe to the New Contact Event in Sales Cloud.

Here is an excerpt from the payload I receive in OIC -














AccountPartyId is the internal Sales Cloud Id for the Sales Account(Customer) -
MacCumascaigh Clan.

FirstName/LastName refer to the Contact.

First step will be to check whether the Customer already exists in Netsuite.
I do that leveraging the Search supported by the OIC Netsuite adapter,
the workings of which is detailed here

If the customer already exists - I store the internalId from Netsuite in a process variable, I defined previously (Assign).

If not, I invoke the Sales Cloud adapter - SalesAccount (GET) using the
AccountPartyId as key.















































I then create a new Customer in Netsuite, using the data returned from Sales Cloud.






















For this simple example, I just use the OrganizationName.



I then store the internal id of the newly created Customer in the process variable mentioned above.

Finally, for both of the above cases, I create the new contact in Netsuite.






















Very simple and easy to implement.

Sales Cloud Specifics

OIC Sales Cloud Connection - need to specify the EVENT URL -















Don't forget to register your OIC instance with Sales Cloud

https://yourSalesCloud/soa/composer























csf-key is the concatenation of your OIC Identity Domain and your OIC Service Instance.
You can see this in the OIC About Box -












OIC Switch condition




Ok, now to testing -

I create a new Sales Account and contact in Sales Cloud.













I add a new contact -






















Go to Monitoring in OIC -














Check out the audit trail -

























Validate in Netsuite -


No comments: