Friday, December 16, 2022

#942 OIC 22.12 Release - New Features --> PostgreSQL Adapter




I just installed PostgreSQL and created my database and first table - orders - 


Just in case you're wondering - the text is not as Gaeilge, sondern Deutsch.

Ok, I have the table, let's create the connection in OIC.

I will also need a connectivity agent installed to make the magic happen.

I download the agent and install it. 22.12 makes the agent configuration very easy - 


This gives me the complete InstallerProfile.cfg, complete with OAuth setup. 

The Connection definition is simple - 



I also specify the Agent Group - 



















Now to leveraging the connection in an integration - I create a new integration with a REST trigger - payload is an order. I drop the PostgreSQL connection onto the canvas - 


  











I do the mapping - hardcoding status to approved -


























Activate the integration and run - 

























I validate in PostgreSQL - 



No comments: