Monday, June 15, 2020

#779 OIC --> Invoking Netsuite Saved Searches / Miscellaneous



















I created the above Saved Search in Netsuite.
Filter is simply -







Now to using this in OIC -



























































Here I can add response columns -


































A MAP action is added before the invoke of the saved search -
but I leave this blank for the moment.












I currently have 13 Irish customers in Netsuite -


I test the integration and check out the SavedSearch response in the Activity Stream.






















The first 5 (see pageSize) of the 13 customers have been returned.
So how can I increase this number?

























Activate and Test -


























All 13 customers are returned.
Naturally, one could also paginate over search result, reducing the data returned.

Miscellaneous

So what I am referring to here?
















So let's try this out - I am interested in the following item -


















I check out the stock in Netsuite -











San Francisco has 228 bikes on hand.
Boston - 440 bikes.

I map the internalID -


















Activate and test - check the result in the OIC Activity Stream -






















No comments: