Tuesday, July 2, 2019

#713 OIC - First Steps with the ATP adapter

ATP = Autonomous Transaction Processing from Oracle.

Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing delivers a self-driving, self-securing, self-repairing database service that can instantly scale to meet demands of mission critical applications.

More details about ATP here

First step was to get access to an ATP service.
I then connected to this via SQLDeveloper - here I created a new table -












Note, I have entered a test row.

There is a concise, yet detailed post on connecting SQLDeveloper to ATP here

Next step is to create the connection to ATP in OIC -































Note the use of the Cloud wallet for security.

I then leverage this connection in an Integration -


















I then activate and test -
















Validate via SQL Developer -









ATP - Self Driving, Self Repairing, Self Securing at a compelling price -




No comments: