Wednesday, February 27, 2019

#688 OIC for HCM - Data Extracts

This post is more a note for myself.
I need to demo HCM extract functionality via the OIC HCM adapter.

I have access to an HCM environment - but don't have an extract to play with.

So I do the following - export one of the preseeded Extracts - Worker - and then import under a new name.











Export -













Import -











The result -




















Now I edit -

















As you can see, I added Delivery options - specifying Output Type - Data - so as to avoid having to
specify a Report(BI/Report) / Template Name.

Note: Delivery Type is set to WebCenter Content.

I also set the Integration Name to NiallCWorker - this is what I will specify when accessing the extract in OIC. 

I then Submit the Report -

































Then I create the integration in OIC that will pick up this output and send it to an FTP server.

























getExtract is the Invoke of the HCM adapter - configured as follows -














The FTP Invoke is configured as follows -





















I activate and test -













This file turned out to be ca. 175MB.
So I refined the extract to include changes only.


No comments: