Friday, December 21, 2018

#674 OIC DB Adapter for Oracle Database 18c



I just installed the 18c DB on my laptop, now to leverage it from OIC -


Create DB Connection
























Here is the DB connection configuration -
























I specify my Connectivity Agent group -

















Leverage the DB Connection in an Integration

I created an integration with a REST Trigger -
Payload is custId and customerName.

I then invoke the DB connection -


I select the Customers table -














and then Import -

















My table does not have a primary key defined, so the following appears in the wizard -
















I do the mappings -














I test via Postman -





















I check the DB -










DB Select Example 

















Note the parameter definition -

select cust_name from customers where cust_id = #custId













Map the response -


















Test via Postman -























Ok, you may say - but doesn't the adapter support SELECT out of the box?
Yes, it does - here is a simple example -






































































Attribute filtering for SELECT -







Add WHERE clause -









































I Click SQL Edit, add a parameter and use it -

















I do the required mapping -
























then I test -












Executing PLSQL Function



























































The input mapping -













The output mapping -













Test -



















































No comments: