Monday, July 20, 2015

#420 Process Cloud Service --> Fixing Task Assignment Errors

























Above task has been assigned to the non-existent user, jimbo.

I create 2 instances of the process -

I then log in as Administrator, phillip and see the following -

2 Alerted Tasks.



I click on the link -











Note the Task Status List displayed -

























Takeaway: In PCS we have status at Process level and at Human Task level.


I view the details on the first task in my list -

I see the task payload and the following comment -
























4 minutes ago
Task is assigned to an invalid user jimbo. Please reassign the task to a valid participant.




















I reassign to user, niall.


I login to Workspace as user, niall.
I click on Tasks.















No comments: