Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#417 Process Cloud Service - Defining and leveraging Web Services therein

Here is my credit card validation web service -








The wsdl in the WSDLs folder refers to the xsd in the Schemas folder -





As you can see, I have zipped up the 2 folders into CCService.zip.


I now import this zip file to PCS -








































Now I leverage this in my process -

























I choose Service





























Data Associations -










Note: the result of the validateCC check is written to the order status field.

Test



















Looks good - now lets deploy to the test environment.











Login as a CSR and create a new order -























Click on Tracking to check out the History





















Web Service has been called.

I login as a MGR and check out the order status -























c'est vrai - it is valid!


No comments: