Monday, June 30, 2014

#3 BPM 12c New Features - groovy scripting

12c brings scripting back to BPM.
Now I am not advising leveraging this feature extensively, but it is definitely useful for those migrating form BPM 10g.

With 12c, business objects can have business methods implemented in groovy.

Here I have just created a new OrderBO -























We see the scripting catalog view as well.















We can add methods here -


















Here is my simple method -








Now to call this from a Script activity in my BPM process -
I create a Script activity then right click on it and select Go To Script















I began by adding the OrderBO library to the script.










I then code as follows -








I deploy and test as follows -

























Great stuff, this groovy!

No comments: