Monday, October 5, 2026

#1182 - invoking Private Agent Factory agents from OIC

Introduction 

I've blogged a lot about Private Agent Factory (PAF), so check out my posts, if you want to refresh yourself in respect of this compelling agent framework. Net, net, this post assumes a basic knowledge or appreciation of such.

Let's check out my Gaelic flow - 

Essentially, string translation to the most beautiful language in the world, Irish Gaelic.

I click on Run and then Integration options - 

This endpoint url has the following format - 

https://yourPAF/agentFactory/v1/integrations/agents/id/run

Under Integration options - Generate API Key -


Copy the key and now open OIC - 

Create a new REST connection - 

I set the base url to https://yourPAF/agentFactory/v1/integrations/agents/id

Let's run it! 

Summa Summarum

Invoking a PAF agent from OIC is simple. We are also looking at a generic A2A adapter, which will allow a standardized approach - 










 

No comments: