Friday, March 5, 2021

#834 Connecting Hubspot and Netsuite using Oracle Integration (OIC)

 Simple scenario here - I need to sync contacts between Hubspot and Netsuite. 












Introduction

Now I am new to HubSpot - by new I mean really a neophyte - I am trying this out for the first time tonight.

I create a HubSpot developer account and get the api key - 









Next step - I create a new Contact in HubSpot -















Now I have 3 - 









I now try out the HubSpot REST api in Postman - first test is to retrieve all contacts - 













Now I do the same in OIC - leveraging the OIC REST adapter -

Step 1 - Create a REST Connection in OIC for HubSpot

















Step 2 - Create an Integration in OIC
























Configure to use a REST Trigger - 



























Now drop the HubSpot Connection after SyncContactService -

















Configure as follows -






































Copy the response from the Postman test - 














































Now to the Mapping - 
I edit Map to GetAllContacts -

Here I hard-code the hapikey value, I will show a more elegant solution for passing the key later.












I now add a ForEach Action - to loop over the HubSpot Contacts -

























I add the Netsuite Connection within the loop -
























































Now to the Mapping - 










I only map first name and last name for this first test.

Test the Integration - 





















The Activity Stream gives one a step by step audit of what has happened - 

























Check out the contacts in Netsuite - 



































Now back to the api-key and how it can be passed in the request to HubSpot

I edit the REST connection for HubSpot as follows - 

I set Security as follows - 






























That's it!

No comments: