Thursday, February 11, 2021

#830 OIC Feb 21 Release New Features - API Gateway Deployment

 The February 21 of OIC release brings OCI API Gateway Connectivity to OIC.








So, as you can see, I have my Gateway. Now I create an API Gateway connection in OIC -















Tenancy OCID can be found here -








User OCID can be found here -









Fingerprint - under Users - API Keys -







Private Key - well that's your private concern!

Here is a simple OIC Integration - it attaches a Contact to a Netsuite Customer

























Activation now includes Activate and Deploy option -

I just choose Activate and then select from the menu -





































I check in the API Gateway - Deployments





I also see the deployment details in OIC - 











Back in API Gateway, I can add whatever policies are required 

















I only have 1 Route - my HTTP POST









Now let's test this from Postman - I use my OIC credentials for Authentication -














I validate in OIC - 





No comments: