Monday, March 9, 2020

#757 OIC --> Weblogic JMS adapter

Here is a simple example of using the Weblogic JMS adapter in OIC -














I began by setting up the JMS artefacts in Weblogic -













I then created a simple JMS client to sanity test -
























Weblogic is running on my laptop, so I have installed the OIC Connectivity Agent there as well.
It is up and running -











I now create the Weblogic JMS connection in OIC -





















My simple OIC integration has a REST trigger -




















defined with request/response













The JMS Invoke is configured as follows -




















I have created an xsd for the message -


























Mapping is as follows -












I activate and test -











I check monitoring in OIC -




















I check the Queue in Weblogic -


































Great stuff!




No comments: