Monday, October 22, 2018

#659 OIC 18.4.1 New Features

New features are documented here

One that I really like is the Integration Updates support in Process -
Easily keep integrations in process applications up-to-date. On the Integrations view, icons identify integrations that have been deactivated or deleted, or active ones whose definitions have changed. Choose the update option that works for your process application.

Here is a simple example -


I have a process that calls the following integration -













As you can see, I have a warning icon - telling me something has changed.



















Integration definition has been updated successfully









Now I deactivate the Integration -








This is immediately reflected in the Process design time -


















No comments: