Wednesday, February 7, 2018

#616 OIC Trial Quickstart and User Creation

Do you want to get an OIC environment quickly, without having to do any provisioning?

Then do the following -






















































Feel like a coffee or chamomile tea?

Then go for it now!

Refreshed? Check out progress...















Provisioning is complete!

Now to the Integration Cloud Console -
































I have covered Process Builder and Integrations at length in other posts.
Let's now take a look at VB CS - Visual Builder
















More about Visual Builder in a future post.

Last step is to add some users -





















As you can see, I  can easily grant all my roles (incl. Admin) to this new user.

I can also assign as follows -











Currently, he has no roles assigned to him -




Now, Uncle Paudge is an OIC Integration developer.

So I click on the Add User Roles button









I could delete some of these, if required.
But, I'll leave them as is.

I click Finish -































Uncle Paudge gets an email -
















He clicks on the link - blacked out in my screenshot.












sets his password

He then logs in to OIC -






No comments: