Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#233 Simple example of BPEL invoking WSM protected service

Very simple example -









I have created a validate creditCard web service and deployed it to WLS


























As you can see, I specified oracle/wss_username_token_service_policy when creating the web service.

I get the following if I try to test the web service using the default WLS web service tester -


Great stuff, as we say in Ireland!

Step 1 - create a new user in WLS -















Mine is called wsclient, password is welcome1

Step 2 - setup the keystore 

 This creates -






















Note the directory /mydomain/config/fmwconfig

Step 3 - configure keystore usage in em


I then configure the keystore - using the alias orakey setting all passwords to welcome1

 

Step 4 - create a key entry for wsclient in em


















Note the name - basic.credentials































Now I create my composite









Security is configured on CCService as follows -












I specified oracle/wss_username_token_service_policy when creating the web service.
So now I specify the relevant policy for the web service client -

  Click on the pencil icon to edit -












here is our basic.credentials

Deploy and test the composite -




























Result -













No comments: