In this simple example, I create a parametric role for Sales based on area and custStatus.
Here is the XSD -
My sales force is jcooper, mtwain, cdickens and wfaulk.
Responsibilities are as follows -
The broad steps are as follows -
1. Create 2 org units in BPM workspace - EMEA SALES and APAC SALES
2. Add users appropriately
3. Create Extended user properties for area and status
4. Map the properties to the users e.g. jcooper property area will be set to EMEA.
5. Create a parametric role that leverages the properties.
6. Create your BPM app
7. Add a User Task - Set participant list to parametric roles and configure
8. Deploy and test
Full description at -