Introduction
Adopting projects is the key to all of our compelling new AI driven functionality. With 26.10, we're making it even easier for existing OIC customers to adopt projects. Many customers already have 100s of integrations running their business, so how can they get these integrations from what we call the "global space" into projects? Hey, just move them!
Let's look at the details - the 26.10 release makes it even easier to move your integrations from the global space to projects. Again, what do I mean by the global space? It's where you created integrations, before we introduced projects.
Move will do what it says - move the integration(s) selected into a project, either a new or existing project. But it does more; it maintains the global space endpoint, so your OIC clients do not have to change anything.
Let's try this out -
I begin by running AA Create Order from Postman - here is the endpoint url -
https://myOIC.integration.us-phoenix-1.ocp.oraclecloud.com/ic/api/integration/v1/flows/rest/AA_CREATE_ORDER/1.0/order
Back to Move to project - I can move to an existing project or create a new one. I go for the latter -
Note the new project based URL -
the global space URL is still honoured -
You may ask, why doesn't the move automatically delete the integrations from the global space? The reason is to give you flexibility. Consider the situation where you want to do a rollback -
there is no menu option rollback move -
Back in the global space - I only see the update order integration; as you remember, I deleted the other one.
Note the pre-checked box - Retain origin endpoint - this allows me, at some point in the future, to deactivate support for the global space endpoint URL.
I now return to the global space -
What about multiple versions?
Let's move again -
Global Space vs Project
Here I look at co-existence, starting with a simple example -
I move create order to a new project -
I invoke the global space endpoint URL from postman and see the re-direction to the project based integration works -
Let's activate this and hit the global space endpoint url again -
Ergo, once I activate this integration in the global space, there will be no re-direction to the project based integration. Naturally, the project based integration url still works -
This is a huge value add, making it much easier for customers to adopt projects. So what's hold you back now?
Cerevisia Aestiva
The brewery builds on a tradition, going back to 1607. The family Fischer took it over in 1872, so these folks know what they're doing and brewing.
Their Helles 4.9% beer is the perfect mix of malt and hops, giving a full bodied and crisp drinking experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment